12 years ago
10.28.2008
What a morning!
So Caleb decided to wake up at 5:30am this morning...lovely. Jonah ended up in our bed sometime between 4 and 5am. Erich has to get to work by 6:30am so he usually gets up around 6am, so it wasn't real early for him to get up, I needed to get milk so I decided Erich should get up with Caleb and I would run to the store. So I went and got Caleb out of the crib, and brought him into our room so Erich could take him, but I woke Jonah up in the process! So the whole family was up before 6am. I went on to go to the store to pick up some milk, Erich told me to take the car so it would be warmed up for him to go to work. So I did. Went and got my things and went out to start the car to go home and bam..the car won't start. Won't turn over, no lights, nothing. Batteries dead. Had to call Erich to let him know the car won't start and he would have to either bundle up the kids or wake up my brother to have him watch them for a minute. (My brother is not the easiest person to wake up) So he woke Joey up and came to my rescue. All he did was jiggle the wires on the battery and it started right up. So we made it home in time for him to change his pants and get off to work and he wasn't even late!! It was an eventful morning to say the least. With that said...we have our car sitting in the driveway with a bum battery. So he gets to fix that tonight when he gets off of work! Lucky him! Now...lets see how the kids are today with getting up so early! Should be an eventful rest of the day too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment