10.23.2008

Such a lazy day....

On Tuesday night I drove the Cities to go to the New Kids on the Block concert at the Xcel Energy Center. It was a blast! And it was nice to have the feeling of a 12 year old again. I went with my cousins Kassia, Alina and Kristy. And our friend Lori and her friend Chelsea also came along. It was a nice "break" to get away. Although I missed my boys a TON by the time Wednesday rolled around. It was a little weird to have a "break" in the middle of the week however. Now my days are all messed up! I woke up today thinking it was Monday. And it's tough getting in the swing of things. But I am going to have a lazy day today (since the weather is so dreary and makes you want to lay in bed all day and doesn't get you motivated at all!!) and work on organizing my scrapbooking supplies. I bought so much stuff lately I don't know what I have anymore. If anyone out there has any ideas for organizing your stuff could you let me know what you do? I travel with all my stuff to a friends house almost every Friday and I hate making all the trips back and forth to the truck and back! So I'm going to work on "lightening" my load. Have a great Thursday!! And be thankful that it's not Monday, like I thought it was!! =)

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

You lucky girl, NKOTB! I am jealous.

I don't have any ideas for organization. My room right now is a disaster. My only advice for traveling lighter is to put your layouts together before you leave and then bring only a few extras. You save time on planning and you don't have to bring everything! Lucky you getting to scrap every friday. I wish! I haven't scrapped since June. Sad :(