5.14.2009

Out of shape and getting old....

My hubby started a kickball "league" and I had the pleasure of joining them last night for their 2nd practice. (Their first one was last week but I had to work unfortunately) It was fun, but boy am I SORE!!! I think every muscle in my body is sore. I would really like to take an Icy Hot bath!! I know that I can't do things like I used to when I was a kid, but man I didn't think I would hurt this bad. I wish I would have taken some pictures, but I didn't bring anything. Not even my cell phone!! And that is usually attached to my hand. LOL. But it is turning out to be an every Wed. thing. So I better get cracking and start getting into shape. I blew up my body ball again the other day, so I really need to get going on that. I love that thing! I'm also starting a diet on Monday. I set a day. I have decided to write on here as a journal about it, so other people may or may not read and that will be motivation? It's worth a try I guess.

No comments: