5.11.2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

Caleb and his goofy "Cheese" LOVE IT!
Jonah on the swing. He learned how to "pump"!

Me and the hubby '


Caleb got some sand in his mouth...




Getting dirty!





Boys building sand castles!! Or sand structures as Jonah calls it...














Happy Mother's Day to all you mother's out there! What a great day to be celebrated!! My day started out with my kids waking me up. I love it! They like to crawl in my bed with me and "cuddle". How did I get so lucky? I unfortunately had to go into work. I was only scheduled from 10-2:30. So it wasn't too bad. It was nice to get off to spend some time with my favorite people. I got home and sort of relaxed and sat around for a while. Then the hubby and I took the boys outside to play. Erich finally found some play sand for our little turtle sandbox. Caleb had a wonderful time in there!! I have a feeling this guy is going to like getting dirty!! (Which is fine with me!) The day had a few rough spots for me. It's hard not "having" a mom to celebrate Mother's day with. My mom passed away 3 years ago. Even though I think of her and miss her everyday, certain days are harder than most. (Her birthday, Mother's day, Christmas and other holidays) But I made it through! I am so glad that I have kids to take that off my mind! :) Overall I had a great day! And it couldn't have been nicer out!








No comments: