1.13.2009

Sickness...

I was so tired last night I felt exhausted. So as soon as Caleb went to bed around 8, I told the hubby I was too tired and was going to have to go to bed. I brought Jonah with me hoping he would go to sleep a little early...I think I was asleep a little after 9. If you know me, you know that I am a night owl and don't usually go to bed early. So I thought ok, I'm getting sick. Woke up at 4am this morning and could not swallow. It hurt so bad. So I got up watched a little of the news and went back to bed to toss and turn. Finally fell back to sleep and still had the sore throat. At this point my whole body aches and I can barely move. So I get the kids dressed and bundled up to make our way in the cold to the good ol' clinic to get a strep test. Sure enough it was positve. I have strep. Wonderful. So now I'm on antibiotics, so hopefully I feel better by tomorrow. I would love to just lay in bed and sleep but Jonah doesn't take naps anymore so that isn't likely. So today is just a day for rest and reclining!! Which is fine because it is darn cold outside!! Really getting sick of this snow! I swear it's been snowing at least one day out of the weekend since Christmas. It's getting annoying now. You know it has snowed alot when the piles of snow from the plow are taller than I am!! Pretty soon it will all melt. But not soon enough!! Maybe we should just buy some snowmobiles!?!?!

No comments: