12 years ago
12.15.2008
Monday blahs...
When Mondays roll around, I'm exhausted. I work on weekends, so it's hard to get in the swing of things again on Monday. So I tend to be a little slower and lazier at things. I look at the house and know that I need to clean. But I have no motivation. I think of things that need to be done. But I just can't get motivated. And on top of it, my brother's school had a 2 hour delay. So that makes me almost have a 2 hour delay. LOL So, I am telling myself that when Caleb is taking his nap I need to clean! Let's hope it gets done! Because tonight I have to wrap the presents I have so far, I don't want to do them all at once! And I have to type up our Christmas letter and get our cards together to send out. So much to do with no motivation! How fun!!! Have a great Monday!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment